Foreign citizens enrolling in University's General Medicine program have to take Biology and Chemistry Admission tests. These tests are conducted by Surgut State University independently.
Enrollment Applications must be submitted by the applicants themselves.
While submitting, applicants must provide the details of an ID or a document certifying their identity issued by the local government in the application letter for admission to a specified program and include a master or a copy of the personal identification document, confirming the identity and citizenship of a foreign citizen.
- the Application letter (the Application letter may be submitted in the foreign language, if it is the language of instruction of the higher education program) as per standard form;
- a copy of an education certificate, as per standard form; or a copy of a foreign state education and/or education and qualification document, in case of the education, certified by this document, is recognized in the Russian Federation at the level of the relevant education;
- a document on education, as per standard form translated into Russian language and certified in a given manner, or any foreign state’s certificate of education and/or education and qualification and its supplement (if the latter is stipulated by the legislation of the state in which the document on education was issued);
- a copy of a medical report attesting the absence of precautions to studying in the Russian Federation, as well as absence of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV);
- Four 3x4 cm (1.18x1.57 in) photos
The Order of Enrollment is issued and posted on the official website and on the information board until a specified date. When applying for enrollment, present the originals of the above-mentioned documents that include: a copy of the entry visa to the Russian Federation in case you had arrived in the Russian Federation on the entry visa. Note that the applicant’s first name, middle name or patronymic (if available) and last name indicated in the translated documents submitted must match the first name, middle name or patronymic (if available) and last name of the applicant indicated in the entry visa.